Kerala has been named as the God’s own Country. It is treasure island which is inherited with houseboats, spices, banana chips or wafers, treehouse, coffee, tea and much more. It is the best place in South India to visit or explore. Tourists love the culture, food, festivals, dance, temples and enjoy the available options. People visiting Kerala must enjoy sailing in beautiful backwaters under scenic view. some house boats are fledged with rooms built through wood, fiber, bamboo, coconut coir etc which is again a source of tourism. there are the huge plantations of spices like cardamom, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, garlic, cloves etc. there are a huge number of trees of banana due to which one can enjoy the variety of banana chips and wafers. one has not seen the tree houses in India which can be seen in koala only. people visiting metal would like to visit and explore the each corner of cereal as well. Here we are listing the best water parks in Kerala along with their rides and complete information:-
1. Silver Storm Water Theme Park:- This park is located in Vettilapara, Thrissur and one of the famous park of South India. Its designs are unique and the theme is amazing. being close to Athirappilly waterfalls, people visiting the Silver Storm Water park visit the waterfalls also. the man made wonders are giving equal pleasures like natural wonders. the facilities are classy and rides are joyous. there is children’s village where pet animals & birds roam around. other attraction sources for kids are Viking Ship, Fish ponds, carnivals games, cartoon dressed staff to greet people or to play with kids. This water park is established under the financial support of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd (KSIDC) by a group of NR Entrepreneurs. the whole park is divided into 5 phases and each phase is inaugurated in different years. If we talk about the rides, these are Flying Dutchman, Wave Pool, kids water pool, master blaster, Hera Kiri, Jurassic splash, Mama Aqua Dance, Bumping Boats, wild raft rides, super splash. Apart from the water rides, some slides are there to offer enjoyable moments like Baby Train, Turbo Twister, Striking cars, Sky Jet, Turbo slide, Tea Cup, Swinging roller coaster, Chinese Village, Columbus, wild boy, swing chair, dragon coaster, rain dance, cricket bowling machine, surf hill, kids super slide, Kiddies free fall, lazy mountain river, kids dry games, pearl aquarium, etc. One may enjoy the facilities like restaurants, changing rooms, locker facility, parking, food courts, ice cream parlor, doctor, rest rooms, etc. This pace invites gathering for the birthday party, special events, corporate functions, wedding, private parties and so on. People looking to have quality time may rent Ac and Non-Ac Cottages. the entry ticket to water park cos to Rs 400 onwards.
Address: Silver Storm Amusement Parks (Pvt) Ltd, Athirappilly, Vettilapara PO, Chalakudy, Thrissur – 680721.
2. Dream World Water Park:- This sophisticated water park is located in Chalakudy of Thrissur district in Kerala with modern amenities and classy rides. This park is quite close to Athirappilly water falls. Entry gate of this water park has beautiful dragons to welcome the visitors. It is meant for every age group. it has fun while climbing and walking barefoot on the grassy lawns. Dream World Water park offers amazing 18 dry and 24 water rides. the place is clean and hygienic owing modern water filtration plants. the key attractions are Rain Dance (for all age groups with colorful lights, snow showers, and blasting music) and Mermaid Pool (especially meant for ladies and kids). Water rides involve stormy river, Amazon river, lay river, mat racer, wave pool, dream splash, crazy cruise, space bowl, dream shower, infant pool, aqua shuttle, boomerang. Dry rides include dragon train, Dynamo Hockey, Computer Games, Striking Car, Fling Columbus, Crescent Coaster caterpillar, family Swing, Revolving barrel, Kids games, twisters. The entry tickets start from Rs 200 onwards. Modern amenities include clean prayer halls, locker, toilet, cloak room, rest room, doctor, food courts, ice cream parlors, parking etc. Groups may avail bulk discounts while joining this place.
Address:- Dream World Water Park, Athirappilly Road, Via Chalakudy, Kanjirapilly PO, Thrissur.
3. Fantasy Park:- This amusement cum water park is located at Malmpuzha, South India. This park is opened in the year 1996 close to Malampuzha Gardens over the land of 15 acres. Fantasy Water & Amusement Park was created & designed by Neo-Tech Amusements & Resorts Pvt Ltd and won the best Innovative Tourism product in the state award by Kerala Tourism in 1998. Not being that much huge water park, it is still a source of attraction for visitors and families. this water park offers dry and wet rides with 100 % water quality, purity, and safety. the most amazing attraction source is Digital Planetarium displaying images of Stars, Sun, Moon, and other celestial Objects. this artificial planet offers education about astronomy and space. Its beautifully designed gardens and fountains are mesmerizing the beauty of this place. the overall water and dry rides includes Super Splash, tantrums, boomerang, Hart Kiri, Zip Zap Zoop, Striking cars, Dragon Coaster, Pirate Boat, Era Tora, water Merry Go Round, Para Trooper, wave pool, simulator games, jumping house, scooter rides, mini tele combat, caterpillar, jumping castle, baby trains, water kiddie rides etc. It is equipped with the modern amenities like restaurants, ice cream parlors, dormitories, parking, curio corner, video games. the initial entry ticket prices start from Rs 250 onwards in which group discounts can be availed.
Address:- Neo Tech Amusements & Resorts Pvt Ltd, 8/585, Malampuzha, Palakkad -678651, Kerala
4. Happy Land Water Park:- It is recognized as the first full filled park in south India amazed with popular rides and games. Happy Land Amusement Park is located in Vembayam, Thiruvananthapuram. it was opened and inaugurated in 2005 with the aim to offer thrilling rides. Scenic view of trees, hills, and waterfalls can be seen while visiting this water and amusement park. lush greenery and true nature can be felt and mesmerized. well maintained gardens, Hygienic and environment-friendly surrounding take us to a level of comfort. This place is well suited to arrange birthday parties, events, corporate meetings, small parties, family functions and weddings. it invites all sort of entertainments which can be enjoyed by each age group. the rides includes areUphill Water Rie, Wave Pool, aqua trail, multi-water play system, rocky falls, family pool, crazy cruise, multi-lane, pendulum, Akash, Kuhu Kuhu Express, Puspak, Columbus, Smash, Challenger, Ball Pool, Bro Cro, Butterfly Roundabout, Blue Wind, Flower Basket, Shoe Slide. if we talk about the facilities and amenities, it is not backed by any of other water parks. it is equipped with restaurants, changing rooms, lockers, coffee shops, ice cream parlor, parking, curio corner, medical, toilets and shopping stalls. this park is open for all days with the minimum entry ticket of Rs 200 onwards.
Address: Happy Land Amusements & Resorts (P) Ltd, Kuthirakulam PO, Vembayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695615
5. Sadhoo Merry Kingdom Water Park:- It is one of the modern man-made water theme parks with thrilling joy rides and fun games. This water park is located in Chala, Kannur and established in 2007 to invite tourisms. this park lies on a hillock at Chala Hills and gives a scenic view. Hygiene and purity are given due consideration. If we talk about the rides, it includes 25 water and dry rides like Break Dance, Butterfly, Dashing Car, Giant Dinosaur, Family Pool, Gama’s Ship, Hill Side Train, Jet Slide, Kids Pool, Multi Slide, Columbus, Wonder Show, Revolving Tower, Thunder River, Wave Pool, Jumping Frog and much more. it also contains Skill Games, Amphi Theatre, Hanging Bridge, Tallest statue of the FATHER OF THE NATION MAHATMA GANDHI. Sadhoo Merry Kingdom Water park is well-maintained park suitable for every age groups. the facilities include big restaurants, gift shops video games etc. This park is open for all days between 10 AM onwards with the entry price of Rs 250 onwards. special discounts are applicable for schools and groups.
Address: Sadhoo Merry Kingdom Amusement Park, Chala Hills PO, Thottada, Kannur-670007
6. Wonder La Water Park:- It’s one of the popular parks of Kerala located on Pallikara, Ernakulam. the park has on many awards due to following safety compliances and measurements. the entire park is built over 30 acres of land and 77 M above Sea Level on Hillock. It has beautiful nature surrounds the park which gives immense pleasure while enjoying in this place. It has won many awards for eco-friendly tourism, Kerala Pollution control award and OHSAS 18001:2007 international certificate for safety and ISO 14001:2004 for environment protection. Reverse Osmosis plant is installed to purify the water. To ensure more safety and security, machines and water examined time to time. to ensure more security, proper dresses are granted, guards are equipped with prop identification, help desk counter is present to solve all of your enquiries, first aid facilities are able to help injures. It has various dry and water rides which are divided into 4 categories namely Family rides, water rides, Kiddie Rides, hair Raising Rides. these rides are Cine Magic 3D, Balarama Cave, Crazy cars, Dancing car, Vintage Tornado, Sky Wheel, Spaceship, Hang Glider, Musical Fountain and laser show, Fish Pond, Wonder Splash, Family Slide, Family Pool, Wave Pool, Turbo Sphere, Water Pendulum, Fun-Glides, Rapid River, Bullet Rides, Snake Rides, Happy Kangaroo, Balloon Tower, Kids Fun, Convoy, Flying Ammu, Pirate Ship, Castle Jet, Kiddies Wheel, Moon Walker, Jumping Horses, Jumping Frogs, caterpillar, Twin Flip Monster, Super Jumper, Space Gun, Wavy Vertical Falls, Thunder Fall, Wind Mill, Flying Boat, Spinning Coaster, etc. Wonder La water park is equipped with many facilities like locker, parking, rest rooms, multi-cuisine restaurants, snack bars, prayer hall, ice-cream parlours, toilets, dormitories etc. This place is best suited for Birthday parties, Wedding, Corporate Events, Business Meetings & product Launches. To create healthy atmosphere, smoking & drinking is strictly prohibited. The entry prices starts from Rs 320 onwards and open for all days.
Address: Wonderla Holidays Pvt Ltd, Pallikara, Kumarapuram P.O, Cochin – 683565
7. Vismaya Water Theme Park is located:- It is one of the amazing water parks in Kerala located in Parassinikadavu, Kannur near Taliparamba. Hindu Temple of Lords Shree has located nearby the water Park in which Theyyam performance takes lace everyday and which is another source of tourism. Vismaya Comes under Malabar Tourism Development Co-operative Limited (MTDC) and opened in 2008. The concept is based on utilising the rain water which is collected by the reservoir. it works on the slogan of “Fun for everyone” (‘Ullasam Ellarkkum’) . Virtual Waterfall is the most attraction point where people dance with background music. this take place for an hours only. Laser Show is a mesmerising performance in which laser beams are flashed across the park in a mind blowing manner. It is treated as the environment friendly water park and offers facilities of Shops, Pray Halls, Restaurants, Conference Halls, Shop & Dormitories. the major rides are Aqua Trail, Wave Pool, Electric Swing, Sky Train, Giant Wheel, Striking Car, Tornado, Twister, Jumping Frog, Break dance, Air Hockey, Mirror Maze, Horror Cave, 4D Theatre, Chilling Train, Aqua trial, Water Gun, Water rainbow, Flower Fountain, Doom Slide, Crazy River, Doom Bike, camel Ride. The entry prices starts from Rs 225 Onwards with an assurance of group discounts.
Address: Vismaya Water Theme Park, Parassinikadavu, Kannur – 670563, Kerala, India
8. Flora Fanstasia Water Park:- This 13.5 Acre theme ark offers more than 40 rides along with special attractions, restaurants, shopping, parking, lockers, roads, walkways, ramps, staircases, pavilions and much more. Its dry rides includes Vortex, Surf car, Striking car, Soft Play, Rainbow, Kids park, Kangaroo, Horror House, Giant Wheel, Free fall, Enterprise, Dragon Boat, Cricket Ride, Bull Ride, 4D Theatre. Water Rides includes Wave Pool, family Pool, Rain Dance, Multi-line, Tornaado, Pushpak, 4D Animations Theatre, Tsunami Ride, Typhoon Tunnel, Multipurpose water play, landing pool, ladies pool, kids swimming pool. The entry prices starts from Rs 200 onwards depending upon the age group and gender. It has equipped with two restaurants offering Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines. a separate cafeteria is there to offer Tea, Coffee and snacks all the time. to cater the emergencies, first aid facilities are also available. Modern water filtration plant is installed to filter the pool water. Lighting arresters, Fire protection system, Communication facilities, public announcing system etc. are excellently functioning in the park
Address: Vengad Resorts And Retreats Ltd, Vengad ,Valanchery Malappuram Dt, Kerala 676552 India
9. CEE VEE Land Water Theme Park:- Looking for the fascinating thrilling water rides, this can be the best place to offer you with joy rides. it comes with a complete package of family entertainment. one may see the global standards following in this water park. CEE VEE Land is located at Vettom, 6 km away from Tirur and 44 Km away from Calicut. It has beautiful ambience with elegant look. If we talk about the amenities, it includes prayer hall, health club, boating, open stage for family meet, Kids Zoo, Bird Watch, Open Restaurants, Lockers, Gardens, fish aquarium and parking space. Its rides are Water Gliders, Swimming pools, water sliders, water fountain, number cars, kiddies world, lazy river, play grounds, mini train, mystery cave, etc.
Address: CEEVEE LAND, Watertheme park, Vettom, Tirur, Malappuram it
10. Silsila Amusement & Water Park:- This is the successful project by PEE VEE AAR Developers Metro Village. The park id equipped with dry and water rides like water slides, wave pool, swimming, rain dance, swings, and much more. This resembles the perfect family and fun place.
Address: Malamkulam, Koomankulam (P.O), Peace Valley Approach Rd, Malappuram, Manjeri, Kerala 676122
Try to spare some time for fun and masti with friends and family. time never come back so cherish each moment. once you visit Kerala, try to explore one of these water parks and share your views.