Here’s a drill – take a wild guess as to how many casinos are there in India. 10…20…40 or 50! Well, you are close; there aren’t many casinos in India. There are 20 to 22 well-established physical casinos located in India. In comparison to the USA, casinos in India are only a handful because of stringent gambling laws imposed by the government in some states in India. Hence, in several states gambling is purely illegal here in India.
Speaking of proper and popular casinos, some of them can be found either in Sikkim or Goa. In Goa, mostly sea casinos can be found, which are lavishly built on cruise ships stationed at seaports or harbors. Though there are scanty casinos, the ones that are there are extremely popular and because of their popularity, there are several online casinos that are gaining fame and are trending. Come with me on a tour of the top 10 casinos in India.
1. Casino Pride Goa
Located in Panaji, Goa, right on a cruise ship in the middle of the sea, this is one of the few gambling dens in India and one of the tops that you’ll ever visit. It has a royal setting and matches one of the elite hotels with a sparkling ambiance.
- Being awarded as the ‘Best Casino in India’ you got to see it to believe it
- Casino Pride features every game you can think of – Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, and upgraded slot machines.
- Enjoy dining at one of the 5-star hotels with your friends and family
- It’s the casino that never closes; it is open 24×7 / 365 days.
- Location: River Mandovi, Captain of Ports Jetty, Panaji, Goa.
- Phone Number: 1800****44
- Website: Casino Pride
Right next to Casino Pride, you can easily spot Casino Pride II. Just walk in to try your luck with highly famous international and Indian games. Casino Pride is one of the most visited casinos in Goa and you’re guaranteed to have a good time there.
2. Casino Mahjong Casino Gangtok
Popularly located in Sikkim, Casino Mahjong is positioned at the Mayfair Spa resorts in Gangtok. Surrounded by lush mountains and evergreen forests, the casino displays a monastic essence with Sikkim’s ancient architecture. Overall, the beauty and hospitality draw people from all over towards this beautiful location. If you happen to bring your children along, there are plenty of activities for the little ones too. Young people can trek, enjoy bird watching, mountain biking, and much more.
- The games offered at Casino Mahjong are Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Flush, Slot Machine, Roulette, and many more.
- Casino Mahjong has a gaming area of 7000 Sq.ft
- Live dancing and live gigs happen during the nighttime.
- The surrounding area has multiple 5-star hotels.
- It is open 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
- Location: Lower Samdur Block, Ranipool, Gangtok, East Sikkim.
- Phone Number: 035**-*****6
- Website: Casino Mahjong
3. Deltin Royale Casino Goa
Located on a yacht at the Mandovi River in Panjim, Goa, Deltin Royale Casino is owned by the famous Delta Corp and this is an off-shore casino that offers live games and tournaments as well to its customers. Come here to try your luck at various table games and slot machines. The food here is tantalizing and you’ll surely have a gala time.
Also, on the yacht, there are several entertainment options for adults and teens/kids. Popular international performers grace the evening with their mind-blowing performance. So, say goodbye to boring times. The gaming sector on the yacht allows a crowd of 18 years and above. There is a different section for kids where something or the other always keeps happening.
- The casino is open 24 x 7, 365 days.
- Deltin Royale offers games such as Texas Hold’em Poker, American Roulette, Teen Patti, Baccarat, Blackjack, Slot-Machines, and various other variants of poker.
- It is one of the largest casinos in India, with over 40,000 Sq.Ft of gaming area.
- The casino offers three 5-star dining dens. Among these, Sky Bar is very famous, which is located at the top of the yacht offering scenic views of the landscape.
- These features make Deltin Royale Casino one of the best casinos in India and also one of the most popular casinos in India.
- Location: Fisheries Jetty, Fisheries Building, D. Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa 403001
- Phone Number:+91 98*** ****6
- Website: Deltin Casino
4. Casino Paradise Goa
Again we bring you to Goa and one of the largest Casinos in India. Yes, Casino Paradise is huge and the most visited casino in India. It is part of the colossal Neo Majestic that has more than 100 luxurious rooms and an excellent dining facility. There’s another side to Neo Majestic – they are eco-friendly with waste products and recycle the garbage into fertilizers. You can meet a lot of international gamers and celebrities as well.
- Enjoy our 24 x 7 luxurious services provided by the hotel
- The casino gaming arena is 5ooo sq. ft.
- The casino has games such as Baccarat, Black Jack, Mini Flush, State of Roulette Stations, and Slot Machines.
- There are three luxurious restaurants with plenty of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Location: Inside Neo Majestic, Porvorim, Bardez, Near Azad Bhavan, Panaji, Goa 403521
- Phone Number: 083* *** ***1
- Website: Casino Paradise
5. Deltin Caravela Casino Goa
No wonder Goa has so many casinos. Here’s another one! The Deltin Caravela is an offshore casino built on a lavish yacht along with Deltin Royale Casino. Shaped like a dolphin, the yacht itself makes people wonder and fills them with awe. Once you walk into the casino, it’s jaw-dropping. The ambiance and the interior are stunning.
The casino also has a Sky Bar that offers unlimited food and drinks. With a drink in your hand, it’s hard to resist the evening view of the sea and the city. Additionally, there is an array of restaurants right on the yacht. The casino never sleeps; endless events and revelry are going on to keep you awake and busy. So, if you’re in Goa, do not miss this place. It’s an experience to remember.
- There are over 200 gaming positions in Deltin Caravela.
- The casino offers various games on both international and Indian levels. International games include Russian and American Roulette, Bacarrat, Black Jack, Texas Hold’em Poker, and so on. Indian games include Teen Patti, Indian Flush, Mang Patta, and so on.
- The entry price is INR 1500 with 500 usable chips.
- Location: Noah’s Ark, RND Jetty, Dayanand Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa 403001
- Phone Number:098*** ****6
- Website: Deltin Caravela
6. Casino Palms Goa
Famous as a Goan house casino, Casino Palms is built inside the sophisticated La Calypso Hotel on the popular and the most-visited Baga Beach. Whether you wish to play your luck with a variety of board games or just relax with your family and friends, the options are endless.
La Calypso offers a wide range of stay options – villas, cottages, beach shacks, suites, and hotel rooms. The casino has an age restriction and only adults are allowed but that should not put you down. There are a host of other things to do, eat, and experience.
- Open 24×7, 365 days a year.
- The casino has games such as Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Slots, and poker. There are Indian games too such as Teen Patti and so on.
- There are three world-class restaurants for an amazing dining experience.
- Location: No.7/129-B, Santa Vadoo, Calangute-Baga Road, Bardez, Baga, Goa 403516
- Phone Number: 083* *** ***6
- Website: Casino Palms
7. Casino Carnival Goa
It looks like most of the casinos in India are located in Goa, and why not; Goa is a happening place and one of the most visited destinations in India. Here’s another – Casino Carnival. Located at the Goa Marriot Resort and Spa, this famous casino is run by Times Leisure LP. Hence, Casino Carnival is a casino plus resort. According to its name, Carnival, you can pretty much make out the level of fun and entertainment they offer. The place is highly addictive, lively and a good option for fun, food, and frolics.
The age limit is 21+ years of age but there are other fun-filled options for kids. There are a lot of fun activities for one to indulge in like fun games for kids, live music and entertainment, amazing restaurants for you to dine into, and so on.
- Different casino games played over here are Poker, Blackjack, Backratt, Roulette, and Jackpots.
- Since it is a resort cum casino, you can lodge here with 5-star rooms.
- Several luxurious hotels to dining in too.
- The entry fee to the casino is INR 1000 with which you’ll receive Rupees 500 worth of chips for you to play.
- The low entry fees and amazing resorts make Casino Carnival one of the most affordable and play-worthy casinos in India.
- Location: Miramar, Panaji, Goa 403501
- Phone Number: 070*** ****8
- Website: Casino Carnival
8. Maharajah Casino Panjim
Owned by Big Daddy, Maharajah Casino is situated in Panjim in Goa. It is an off-shore casino and throngs of people come here for tournaments. The cash stack in this casino is huge and filled with a lot of hardcore players who come here to compete and win big.
So, if you are looking for some real gaming, this is the place. Along with table games and slot machines, you can experience live entertainment and a separate section for kids as well. So, you need not worry about your kids getting bored.
- Big Daddy Casino is open 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
- The games in the casino include poker, blackjack, slot machines, and other gambling-related games.
- There are 75+ live entertainment acts each night to keep you busy the whole night.
- There are luxurious restaurants and a variety of foods available according to your taste.
- Location: Captain of Ports Jetty, Dayanand Bandodkar Marg, Patto Colony, Panjim 403001 India
- Phone Number: 089*** ****8
- Website: Big Daddy
9. Chances Casino Goa
Chances Casino is an in house casino inside the luxurious boutique hotel with 53 rooms, located in the Vainguinim Valley in Panjim, Goa. It is sort of a resort and is a wonderful place to spend time with the family. Since you are not allowed to enter the casino with a child, the resort has a separate kids section with games and entertainment to keep them engaged.
The casino is filled with live music and entertainment throughout the night. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant in the casino called Gold Rush. You’ll be able to find all sorts of food over there.
- The casino has a gaming area of 30,000 Sq.ft.
- The resort has over 50 luxurious 5-star rooms for your stay.
- From Blackjack to Baccarat and almost everything in between, there are high stake thrills and loads of fun every minute in the casino.
- Location: Vainguinim Valley, 184-189, Machado’s Cove, Dona Paula, Goa 403004
- Phone Number: 083* *** ***1
- Website: Chances Casino
10. Strike Casino Goa
Filling your vibes with the roar of the shore, Strike Casino is the newest casino in Goa in the Grand Hyatt Goa premise. Owned by Big Daddy, Strike offers a world-class gaming experience through a broad range of games such as Money Wheel, Roulette, Rummy, and Blackjack – a few popular card games in the Casino with trending types of equipment.
- Open 24×7, 365 days a year.
- Strike offers games such as Blackjack, Money Wheel, Roulette, Slots, and poker. There are Indian games too such as Teen Patti and so on.
- The strike has three world-class restaurants
- These features make Strike Casino a-one-of-a-kind casino in India.
- Worldwide Resorts & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, Block No.4 North Wing at Grand Hyatt, P.O Goa University, Bambolim, Goa-403201
- For Booking: 70******71 / 77*******3
- Email: enquiry@bigd*****trike.com
Our only aim is to support and guide our readers and players to choose the best casino to earn more profit and payouts. Though gambling in India is only allowed in 3 places including Goa, Daman, and Sikkim, there are two famous casinos in Sikkim, one in Daman, ten in Goa, a few are land-based and four are floating casinos on the Mandovi River. If you are looking for the best casinos in India, then you are in the right place. Whatever your game is – Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Blackjack to Indian classics such as Andar Bahar, Jhandi Munda, Lottery, Teen Patti, you’ll find your choice at one of these top 10 casinos in India.