Believe or not, One can not live alone. We are living in a digital world where we are connected with each other through social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp. The more followers we have, the more popular we are and more confident we have. It doesn’t mean, we should neglect the personal life or should make it public. Connecting with social circle boost our awareness and open up the ways of career opportunities.
Teenage can be seen spreading their self click on the Facebook and Instagram and looking for the huge LIKES. They feel it a matter of pride to get more LIKES. The phenomenon assumed to be drive through filmy life or celebrity style. Youth can be seen following the fashion trend of Bollywood and implementing the same in their personal life. It is not wrong at all to transform your personality in a right direction.
Here, Social life is determined by the relationship you have with your family members, neighbours, colleagues and friends with whom you are connected directly or via Social Networking platforms. Does your Social Life Making You Really Happy? The question revolves around everyone with different perspective and different scenario. Here we will discuss some of the points highlighting the positive side of having social connections:-
You are not Alone:- Who else wants to live alone? Perhaps no one. Loneliness is the biggest enemy causing negativity, stress, depression, addiction, alcoholic, and much more. A lonely guy seems to intake much alcohol, tea or smoking. Thanks to Social life, you are not alone as you have someone to talk with or to share your inner feelings.
Self Esteem or Recognition:- We feel blessed getting the compliment for our dress up. We feel nice getting wishes for our success. We admire while having a long gossip after a tiring day. More likes on Facebook and Instagram Post encourage us to post more. All the things make us proud and go to the home in a happy mood.
Professional Growth:- Social Life help us to explore chances of career growth. Mouth to mouth recommendation is helpful getting business leads and filling the vacated positions. Well, connections are always helpful if they are based on unconditional relationship.
Wider Perspective:- No doubt, meeting with new people in our life and exchanging life experiences help us to broaden our thinking and perspective. There was the time when women were restricted to home only, It is the social life which has broaden the thoughts of male society and males & females are assumed to be equal nowadays. Every individual has its own story, some encourage us some make us cry and some make us laugh, but at the end, it adds experiences.
Improved Lifestyle:- No one born with the great personality. Our health and physic depend on the surroundings. Whether you want to play games, or go for a jog, or see movies in the theatre, having a partner will motivate you to indulge in the activities improving life style.
Social life must not affect the personal or family or Me-time. Generally, people can be seen having a boring schedule from home to office or vice versa. Working women can be found busy in cooking, working in office, handling kids and domestic chaos. Boredom affects their health and brain development. A friendly guy can be seen more open minded where as a homely guy will be more narrow-minded. Let’s blush on Your birthday, invite on your anniversary, celebrate new years, more visits at Diwali, Play Holi with neighbors and spare time for the party at least a month.
Married people are assumed to ignore social life, especially married women. This is the reason of their early sickness and low productivity. Being Single, mingle or married must not affect the social life!! Spare Time for Vitamin -D (Dosti) and have great fun with them!! We must meet with different people, should interact with them, but should not be adversely affected. Keep remember, Social life is to make us strong, happy and healthy, do not let it break us. Do not just connect with the people for goodness, Connect with social people to have more fun and to learn. Even research shows that socially active people are happier and goals oriented. Enjoy Social life with fulfilling the aspects of family Living. Stay Blessed !!
BT Water Treatment Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of WATER TREATMENT PLANTS IN BARODA REGION.
ISO-9001 certified company
We have been supplying and manufacturer of wastewater treatment plants Industrial and domestic market since last 22 years.
COMPACT ELECTROLYTIC (STP) SEWAGE WATER RECYCLING PLANTS
INDUSTRIAL and DOMESTIC RO PLANT MANUFACTURER
SWIMMING POOL FILTRATION PLANTS MANUFACTURER
WATER SOFTNER-DOMESTIC / INDUSTIRAL – AUTOMATIC / MANUAL
DM PLANT and MIX BED UNIT and SALT FREE SOFTNER MANUFACTURER
PRESSURE AND FILTER and ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER MANUFACTURER
DUEL MEDIA FILTER and UV FILTERS MANUFACTURER
EFFLUENT WATER RECYCLING PLANT MANUFACTURER
SPARES FOR ABOVE PLANTS, CATION / ANION RESIN, TESTING KIT, FILTER MEDIA & FILTER CARTRIDGES.
WE ALSO TEKE MAINTENANCE AND MONITORING CONTRACT FOR THE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS.
“Sai Water is a leader in commercial and industrial wastewater treatment systems manufacturer in Gujarat-India. Sai Water is a manufacturer of D.M.Plants, R.O. Plants, Softening Plants, Sand Filter, Carbon Filter, Micron Filter, Ultra Filter, Nono Filter, Dosing Systems, Ozone Systems, Swimming Pool, Chilling Plants, Water Filling Machine, supplier, and provider of services for wastewater treatment systems in industrial and commercial applications for treating drinking water and process water“
Address: 119, Sai Leela Arcade, Nr. Big Bazar, N.H.No.8, Salvav, Vapi – 396191, Gujarat (INDIA)
3. True Water Technologies
True Water Technologies was established in the year 1983 in India, has, in a considerably short span of time made its presence felt in the industry. Company offers commercial and Industrial Reverse Osmosis”RO System” Water Purification System, Mineral and Drinking Water Plant, Water Treatment Plant in India.
Product Catalog Includes
Domestic Water Purification Units,
Commercial RO Plant Manufacturer
Industrial Water Treatment Plants Manufacturer,
Minerals Water Plant Manufacturer,
Automatic Bottling Machine
Pet Blowing Moulding Machine
Ultra Filtration System Manufacturer,
Sand Filters, Activated Carbon Filters,
Multigrade Filters Manufacturer,
Micron Cartridges Filters,
U V System, Dosing System,
Antiscallant Chemical Manufacturer,
D M Plant, Membranes,
High Pressure Pumps,
All Spares and Services etc.
Incepted in the year 2000, WAB Engineers are one of the leading Design, Engineering, Supplier and service provider company of wastewater treatment plants, waste water plants, sewage treatment plant and recycle plants.
Product : Our range of services include Reverse Osmosis Plant, Water RO Plant and Water Softener Plant.
Address: Ground Floor, No. 48/49, D Wing, Aviskar Complex Opposite Shree Shakti Society, Old Padra Road,
Vadodara-390015, Gujarat, India
Why don’t you arrange your visit to Chennai, which is the capital city of Tamilnadu? We feel proud being an Indian as our country is filled with the right culture and tradition to attract the visitors as well. If we talk about the Chennai, it is the most popular city in South India which has many supermarkets to shop or tourist places to visit. Here we are highlighting the best ever water parks in Chennai which are mesmerizing the beauty of the city and giving a reason to enjoy more fun on weekends. Watermark is something where you understand the importance of water and learn to reduce stress while spending quality time with friends and families. not only the weekends, people pay to visit the water on weekdays as they feel to enjoy and have fun. These water parks are filled with thrilling rides and fun games to keep the human busy in exploring fun idea which is not possible in routine life. One must have explored the local waters parks, lets come to Chennai and take a chance to enjoy in water theme park with great fun. Here are the best and top 10 water-based theme park in Chennai:-
1. Queens Land:- Queens land is one the most famous water park in Chennai amazed with popular rides and thrilling water-based fun. this water park is opened in the year 2003 and promoted by Rajam Hotels Put Ltd. People residing in Bangalore may travel to this water park with an hour drive. it is spread over the 70 acres of land which is a perfect place for kids school picnics, birthday parties, family functions, corporate events, wedding arrangements and any kind of parties. in summers, it can be the perfect destination to spend holidays with family. here visitors may enjoy more than 51 fine rides comprising dry and wet both. all rides are divided into two categories for adults (33 rides) and kids (18 rides). The fun rides and popular fun activities includes Free Fall Tower, Roller Coaster, Cable car, Simulation Theatre, Octopus, Himalayan Water Ride, Bumper Cars, Alpen Blitz, Centrix, Mirror House, Queens Lad Fairy Train, Boating, American Wave Pool, Crazy Horses, Adult Bumper Car, Kids Taxi, Horror House, Orchestra, Mini Jet, Go Kart, Ventura River, Frog Slide, Enterprise, Centrox, Hanging Coaster, Swimming Pool, Pirate Ship, Oval station, Kids taxi, Mini Whee, Go Kart, Thumbhole, Mini Avio, Tora Tora, Carousel and much more. This lovely water park is open for all and invites people to have entertainment. The entry ticket starts from Rs 450 onwards where groups discounts are also available for the people and kids.
Address:- Bangalore Trunk Road (NH4), Palanjur, Chembarambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 602103
2. Kishkinta Theme Park:- spread over the 120 acres of land, it is the most amazing water park for the families, corporate and individual who are looking for the peaceful place to relax and admire. Greenery and natural view are the source attraction points for the visitors. its amazing dry and water rides, fun games make it India’s No. 1 Theme park. The name of the water park has been taken from the legendary monkey kingdom of Ramayana and so it is the symbol of fun and pleasant. It was the oldest water park which is inaugurated in the year 1995 and it attracts more than thousand of visitors every year. Its monster wave is created with 5,00,000 liters of water. This amazing creation is the efforts of Navodaya Mass Entertainments Ltd and created by M.C. Punnoose Appachan. Navodaya has created the first ever 3 d Movie “My Dear Kuttichathan” (Chota Chethan) which is awarded President’s Gold Medal in 1984. This dream city is co-jointly promoted by Navodaya Films (Pvt.) Ltd., Chennai, Berjaya Leisure, Malaysia and Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), a Govt. of Tamilnadu Undertaking.
If we talk about its rides, it is offering multi kids, dry and water rides including Swing Train, Helicopter, Carousal, Boat MGR, Duck Duck Train, Dodging Cars, Kids play system, Road Train, Space Shuttle, White Water Rides, Flume Ride, Aqua Slide, Tube Slide, Tourist Boat, Musical Fountain, Manthira Arai, Thrillarium, Dragon Coaster, Arabian Nights, Trooper, Chennai Kuttralam, Anaconda Slide, Multi-Lane Slide, Kamikaze, Eskimo Slide, Wave Pool, Rain Disco, Dome Slide, Tora Tora, 3D Theater, Manthira Arai, Bumper Car, Boating Lake, Water Volcano, Water Play System, and Toddler’s Pool. These rides are included int the initial entry ticket. there are some other rides for which you may have to pay extra such as Water Scooter, Cricket, Ko-kart, Bull Fight, Basket Ball, Video Gallery and Bunky Jump. To grab the attraction of the visitors, there are hug shows are organized like 5 D Ride, Rocket Man, Musical Fountain, Water Ski Show, Manthira Arai, 3 D Theatres Etc. It is having a lake inside this dream city. It is so huge that a day may be less to enjoy this dream water park.
Address: 82, Varadarajapuram, Darkas Ward – II, Near Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600044.
3. VGP Universal Kingdom:- Again a popular Water Park spread over the green lush land to offer fun and joy activities to families, kids, corporate etc. IThis water kingdom is filled with Garden, Beach, Unique “Statue Man”, Exquisite Paneer Fort, Live International Show every year, Restaurants and much more. it has more than 37 sprawling rides including dry and both. These rides are Mermaid Ship, Enterprise, Super Trooper, Ferris Wheel, Octopus, Flashdance, Crazy Plane, Balloon Racer, Wave Swinger, Thrill-X, Dashing Car, Tele Combat, Cup & Saucer, Viking, Carnival Games, Flying Machine, carousel, lazy river, London Bull, Flying Carpet, Top Gun, Rock & Roll, Horror House, Go Kart, Roller Coaster, Mini Chair’O Plane, Jumping Frogs, Arcade Games, Water Duck, Circus Train, Kangaroo, Alaudin, Mini pirate ship, Mini Tots Express, Water Chute, Wave Pool, Rain Dance, Tornado, Family raft, Aqua Racer, Typhoon Tunnel, Float Slide, and much more. Entertainments do not end here, in fact, begins from here. The entry price starts from Rs 300 onwards and group discounts are applicable.
Address: VGP Golden Beach, East Coast Road, Injambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600041.
4. Dash ’n’ Splash Water Park: – This theme water park is located in the Mevallur Kuppam Village at 30 km away from the Chennai city. It was established in the year 1995 on Chennai-Bangalore Highway. The is the place where you can enjoy with your friend’s ad families wth great fun and loving activities. if we talk about the attraction points of this dream land, Greenery, water pools, coconut grooves, large shaded areas are pleased by the tourists. The whole water park is spread over 21 acres of land and known as complete family entertainment. there are famous line slides are Wave Slide, Free-Fall Slide, Spiral Slide and much more. Separate swimming police there to enjoy. an artificial rain fall is arranged to enjoy with music and dance. it is also having restaurants and food courts to fill our tummy with the yummy food. people ay enjoy the snack made under the cafeteria. this is one the pocket-friendly water park which can be enjoyed with the price of Rs 200 onwards.
Address: 103/1A, Bangalore Highway, Off NH 4, Near Saveetha Engineering College, Mevallurkuppam, Sriperumbudur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 602105
5. MGM Dizzee World:- This is the best theme park in Chennai located at Muttukadu. it follows the international safety standards. It has gained a name in the entertainment industry by launching Jurong’s Bird Show of Singapore to India (1999), Hot Air Balloon Ride (1998), Pick and Drop via Helicopter (2000). it has its own amps theater to host many family functions and corporate events at the vast scale. There is a Kids’ special “Marry World” to enjoy and gain knowledge. The whole concept is designed by Italian Architects. MGM Dizzee World is having an ISO / 14001 :2004 and OHSAS / 18001 : 2007certification for Environmental Health and Safety. The minimum entry tickets starts from Rs 499 onwards. Its exclusive rides are Big Wheel, Caribbean Swing, Creeper Bug, Disco Saucer, Dodgem car, Kamikaze Ranger, Nilagiri Express, Revolutions, Rock O Plane, Roll O Roll, Rolling Thunder, Star Wheel, Super Bike, Super Trooper, Tomb Raider, Water Coaster, Wave Swinger, Children Ride, Batman Jet, Caterpillar, Children’s Land, Cup Saucer, Dizzy Express, Elephant Safari, Granny Bug, Jurassic Train, Kids Dodgem, Kids Swing, Mini Jet, Mini MGR, Mini Slam bam, Mushroom House, Rocket Tower, Rough Tower, Scooty Ride, Shoe House, Stone House, Tora Spin, Family Ride, Balloon Race, Carousel, Cricket Game, Game arcade, Rainbow, Reindeer Coaster, Sky Glider, Super Trucks, Swimming Pool, Twister, Water MGR, Boating, Carnival games, Chinna Kutralum, Imagine, tree house etc.
Address: – No: 1/74, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600112.
Add some fun in your life while visiting the world famous water parks in Chennai.
Kerala has been named as the God’s own Country. It is treasure island which is inherited with houseboats, spices, banana chips or wafers, treehouse, coffee, tea and much more. It is the best place in South India to visit or explore. Tourists love the culture, food, festivals, dance, temples and enjoy the available options. People visiting Kerala must enjoy sailing in beautiful backwaters under scenic view. some house boats are fledged with rooms built through wood, fiber, bamboo, coconut coir etc which is again a source of tourism. there are the huge plantations of spices like cardamom, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, garlic, cloves etc. there are a huge number of trees of banana due to which one can enjoy the variety of banana chips and wafers. one has not seen the tree houses in India which can be seen in koala only. people visiting metal would like to visit and explore the each corner of cereal as well. Here we are listing the best water parks in Kerala along with their rides and complete information:-
1. Silver Storm Water Theme Park:- This park is located in Vettilapara, Thrissur and one of the famous park of South India. Its designs are unique and the theme is amazing. being close to Athirappilly waterfalls, people visiting the Silver Storm Water park visit the waterfalls also. the man made wonders are giving equal pleasures like natural wonders. the facilities are classy and rides are joyous. there is children’s village where pet animals & birds roam around. other attraction sources for kids are Viking Ship, Fish ponds, carnivals games, cartoon dressed staff to greet people or to play with kids. This water park is established under the financial support of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd (KSIDC) by a group of NR Entrepreneurs. the whole park is divided into 5 phases and each phase is inaugurated in different years. If we talk about the rides, these are Flying Dutchman, Wave Pool, kids water pool, master blaster, Hera Kiri, Jurassic splash, Mama Aqua Dance, Bumping Boats, wild raft rides, super splash. Apart from the water rides, some slides are there to offer enjoyable moments like Baby Train, Turbo Twister, Striking cars, Sky Jet, Turbo slide, Tea Cup, Swinging roller coaster, Chinese Village, Columbus, wild boy, swing chair, dragon coaster, rain dance, cricket bowling machine, surf hill, kids super slide, Kiddies free fall, lazy mountain river, kids dry games, pearl aquarium, etc. One may enjoy the facilities like restaurants, changing rooms, locker facility, parking, food courts, ice cream parlor, doctor, rest rooms, etc. This pace invites gathering for the birthday party, special events, corporate functions, wedding, private parties and so on. People looking to have quality time may rent Ac and Non-Ac Cottages. the entry ticket to water park cos to Rs 400 onwards.
2. Dream World Water Park:- This sophisticated water park is located in Chalakudy of Thrissur district in Kerala with modern amenities and classy rides. This park is quite close to Athirappilly water falls. Entry gate of this water park has beautiful dragons to welcome the visitors. It is meant for every age group. it has fun while climbing and walking barefoot on the grassy lawns. Dream World Water park offers amazing 18 dry and 24 water rides. the place is clean and hygienic owing modern water filtration plants. the key attractions are Rain Dance (for all age groups with colorful lights, snow showers, and blasting music) and Mermaid Pool (especially meant for ladies and kids). Water rides involve stormy river, Amazon river, lay river, mat racer, wave pool, dream splash, crazy cruise, space bowl, dream shower, infant pool, aqua shuttle, boomerang. Dry rides include dragon train, Dynamo Hockey, Computer Games, Striking Car, Fling Columbus, Crescent Coaster caterpillar, family Swing, Revolving barrel, Kids games, twisters. The entry tickets start from Rs 200 onwards. Modern amenities include clean prayer halls, locker, toilet, cloak room, rest room, doctor, food courts, ice cream parlors, parking etc. Groups may avail bulk discounts while joining this place.
Address:- Dream World Water Park, Athirappilly Road, Via Chalakudy, Kanjirapilly PO, Thrissur.
3. Fantasy Park:- This amusement cum water park is located at Malmpuzha, South India. This park is opened in the year 1996 close to Malampuzha Gardens over the land of 15 acres. Fantasy Water & Amusement Park was created & designed by Neo-Tech Amusements & Resorts Pvt Ltd and won the best Innovative Tourism product in the state award by Kerala Tourism in 1998. Not being that much huge water park, it is still a source of attraction for visitors and families. this water park offers dry and wet rides with 100 % water quality, purity, and safety. the most amazing attraction source is Digital Planetarium displaying images of Stars, Sun, Moon, and other celestial Objects. this artificial planet offers education about astronomy and space. Its beautifully designed gardens and fountains are mesmerizing the beauty of this place. the overall water and dry rides includes Super Splash, tantrums, boomerang, Hart Kiri, Zip Zap Zoop, Striking cars, Dragon Coaster, Pirate Boat, Era Tora, water Merry Go Round, Para Trooper, wave pool, simulator games, jumping house, scooter rides, mini tele combat, caterpillar, jumping castle, baby trains, water kiddie rides etc. It is equipped with the modern amenities like restaurants, ice cream parlors, dormitories, parking, curio corner, video games. the initial entry ticket prices start from Rs 250 onwards in which group discounts can be availed.
4. Happy Land Water Park:- It is recognized as the first full filled park in south India amazed with popular rides and games. Happy Land Amusement Park is located in Vembayam, Thiruvananthapuram. it was opened and inaugurated in 2005 with the aim to offer thrilling rides. Scenic view of trees, hills, and waterfalls can be seen while visiting this water and amusement park. lush greenery and true nature can be felt and mesmerized. well maintained gardens, Hygienic and environment-friendly surrounding take us to a level of comfort. This place is well suited to arrange birthday parties, events, corporate meetings, small parties, family functions and weddings. it invites all sort of entertainments which can be enjoyed by each age group. the rides includes areUphill Water Rie, Wave Pool, aqua trail, multi-water play system, rocky falls, family pool, crazy cruise, multi-lane, pendulum, Akash, Kuhu Kuhu Express, Puspak, Columbus, Smash, Challenger, Ball Pool, Bro Cro, Butterfly Roundabout, Blue Wind, Flower Basket, Shoe Slide. if we talk about the facilities and amenities, it is not backed by any of other water parks. it is equipped with restaurants, changing rooms, lockers, coffee shops, ice cream parlor, parking, curio corner, medical, toilets and shopping stalls. this park is open for all days with the minimum entry ticket of Rs 200 onwards.
5. Sadhoo Merry Kingdom Water Park:- It is one of the modern man-made water theme parks with thrilling joy rides and fun games. This water park is located in Chala, Kannur and established in 2007 to invite tourisms. this park lies on a hillock at Chala Hills and gives a scenic view. Hygiene and purity are given due consideration. If we talk about the rides, it includes 25 water and dry rides like Break Dance, Butterfly, Dashing Car, Giant Dinosaur, Family Pool, Gama’s Ship, Hill Side Train, Jet Slide, Kids Pool, Multi Slide, Columbus, Wonder Show, Revolving Tower, Thunder River, Wave Pool, Jumping Frog and much more. it also contains Skill Games, Amphi Theatre, Hanging Bridge, Tallest statue of the FATHER OF THE NATION MAHATMA GANDHI. Sadhoo Merry Kingdom Water park is well-maintained park suitable for every age groups. the facilities include big restaurants, gift shops video games etc. This park is open for all days between 10 AM onwards with the entry price of Rs 250 onwards. special discounts are applicable for schools and groups.
6. Wonder La Water Park:- It’s one of the popular parks of Kerala located on Pallikara, Ernakulam. the park has on many awards due to following safety compliances and measurements. the entire park is built over 30 acres of land and 77 M above Sea Level on Hillock. It has beautiful nature surrounds the park which gives immense pleasure while enjoying in this place. It has won many awards for eco-friendly tourism, Kerala Pollution control award and OHSAS 18001:2007 international certificate for safety and ISO 14001:2004 for environment protection. Reverse Osmosis plant is installed to purify the water. To ensure more safety and security, machines and water examined time to time. to ensure more security, proper dresses are granted, guards are equipped with prop identification, help desk counter is present to solve all of your enquiries, first aid facilities are able to help injures. It has various dry and water rides which are divided into 4 categories namely Family rides, water rides, Kiddie Rides, hair Raising Rides. these rides are Cine Magic 3D, Balarama Cave, Crazy cars, Dancing car, Vintage Tornado, Sky Wheel, Spaceship, Hang Glider, Musical Fountain and laser show, Fish Pond, Wonder Splash, Family Slide, Family Pool, Wave Pool, Turbo Sphere, Water Pendulum, Fun-Glides, Rapid River, Bullet Rides, Snake Rides, Happy Kangaroo, Balloon Tower, Kids Fun, Convoy, Flying Ammu, Pirate Ship, Castle Jet, Kiddies Wheel, Moon Walker, Jumping Horses, Jumping Frogs, caterpillar, Twin Flip Monster, Super Jumper, Space Gun, Wavy Vertical Falls, Thunder Fall, Wind Mill, Flying Boat, Spinning Coaster, etc. Wonder La water park is equipped with many facilities like locker, parking, rest rooms, multi-cuisine restaurants, snack bars, prayer hall, ice-cream parlours, toilets, dormitories etc. This place is best suited for Birthday parties, Wedding, Corporate Events, Business Meetings & product Launches. To create healthy atmosphere, smoking & drinking is strictly prohibited. The entry prices starts from Rs 320 onwards and open for all days.
7. Vismaya Water Theme Park is located:- It is one of the amazing water parks in Kerala located in Parassinikadavu, Kannur near Taliparamba. Hindu Temple of Lords Shree has located nearby the water Park in which Theyyam performance takes lace everyday and which is another source of tourism. Vismaya Comes under Malabar Tourism Development Co-operative Limited (MTDC) and opened in 2008. The concept is based on utilising the rain water which is collected by the reservoir. it works on the slogan of “Fun for everyone” (‘Ullasam Ellarkkum’) . Virtual Waterfall is the most attraction point where people dance with background music. this take place for an hours only. Laser Show is a mesmerising performance in which laser beams are flashed across the park in a mind blowing manner. It is treated as the environment friendly water park and offers facilities of Shops, Pray Halls, Restaurants, Conference Halls, Shop & Dormitories. the major rides are Aqua Trail, Wave Pool, Electric Swing, Sky Train, Giant Wheel, Striking Car, Tornado, Twister, Jumping Frog, Break dance, Air Hockey, Mirror Maze, Horror Cave, 4D Theatre, Chilling Train, Aqua trial, Water Gun, Water rainbow, Flower Fountain, Doom Slide, Crazy River, Doom Bike, camel Ride. The entry prices starts from Rs 225 Onwards with an assurance of group discounts.
Address: Vismaya Water Theme Park, Parassinikadavu, Kannur – 670563, Kerala, India
8. Flora Fanstasia Water Park:- This 13.5 Acre theme ark offers more than 40 rides along with special attractions, restaurants, shopping, parking, lockers, roads, walkways, ramps, staircases, pavilions and much more. Its dry rides includes Vortex, Surf car, Striking car, Soft Play, Rainbow, Kids park, Kangaroo, Horror House, Giant Wheel, Free fall, Enterprise, Dragon Boat, Cricket Ride, Bull Ride, 4D Theatre. Water Rides includes Wave Pool, family Pool, Rain Dance, Multi-line, Tornaado, Pushpak, 4D Animations Theatre, Tsunami Ride, Typhoon Tunnel, Multipurpose water play, landing pool, ladies pool, kids swimming pool. The entry prices starts from Rs 200 onwards depending upon the age group and gender. It has equipped with two restaurants offering Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines. a separate cafeteria is there to offer Tea, Coffee and snacks all the time. to cater the emergencies, first aid facilities are also available. Modern water filtration plant is installed to filter the pool water. Lighting arresters, Fire protection system, Communication facilities, public announcing system etc. are excellently functioning in the park
Address: Vengad Resorts And Retreats Ltd, Vengad ,Valanchery Malappuram Dt, Kerala 676552 India
9. CEE VEE Land Water Theme Park:- Looking for the fascinating thrilling water rides, this can be the best place to offer you with joy rides. it comes with a complete package of family entertainment. one may see the global standards following in this water park. CEE VEE Land is located at Vettom, 6 km away from Tirur and 44 Km away from Calicut. It has beautiful ambience with elegant look. If we talk about the amenities, it includes prayer hall, health club, boating, open stage for family meet, Kids Zoo, Bird Watch, Open Restaurants, Lockers, Gardens, fish aquarium and parking space. Its rides are Water Gliders, Swimming pools, water sliders, water fountain, number cars, kiddies world, lazy river, play grounds, mini train, mystery cave, etc.
Address: CEEVEE LAND, Watertheme park, Vettom, Tirur, Malappuram it
10. Silsila Amusement & Water Park:- This is the successful project by PEE VEE AAR Developers Metro Village. The park id equipped with dry and water rides like water slides, wave pool, swimming, rain dance, swings, and much more. This resembles the perfect family and fun place.
Address: Malamkulam, Koomankulam (P.O), Peace Valley Approach Rd, Malappuram, Manjeri, Kerala 676122
Try to spare some time for fun and masti with friends and family. time never come back so cherish each moment. once you visit Kerala, try to explore one of these water parks and share your views.
Oh! Everything in this world comes with some amount of side –effects but Yoga is the only thing which has no side-effect. It makes you physically, mentally, emotionally and yes, sexually strong. Yoga is the only thing which can be performed all alone and with your partner as well depending upon the yoga you are performing. Before we start the several types of yoga, let’s have an eye on the benefits which results through regular yoga activity:-
It offers you peace in mind and generates spirituality
It tones up your body in a perfect manner
It generates confidence and boost stamina
It lowers the stress and increase memory power
It reduces or improves the sexual stamina by firing up the libido, increasing flexibility, strengthening internal organs & orgasm etc.
Let’s have detailed study of the various yogas which are leading for the fun-filled healthy sexual life in a direct or indirect manner:-
1. Chair Pose Yoga: This yoga will help to strengthen the pelvic area of your body and thus lead to control the internal sexual organs. While sitting in the air without chair, you will learn to control your body and to improve the lower back area functioning.
2. Squat Pose:- It helps to strengthen the pelvic joints by giving right pressure on Thigh Muscles and engaging your abdominals. It stimulates the sexual glands and thus increase sexual stamina
3. Cobra Pose:- It engages your pelvic area, abdomen, back bone, chest, head and hands, In short, this pose making you more stringer in every ways. It stretches the sexual organs, stimulates blood circulation to reproductive organs and thus improves fertility.
4. Reclining bound angle pose:- It broadens the hips and can be safe for the women planning for baby and normal delivery. It also benefits the low libido and raise feelings of intimacy. It stretches the inner thigh and improves the blood flow or circulation in pelvis area. Eventually it helps to arouse the partner sexually easily and make the intercourse more enjoyable.
5. Seated wide legged straddle: Spreading you legs around and parallel your hands and bowing your head on the floor. This complete process increase libido by releasing tension in the groin muscles. Apart from this, it energies the blood to pelvic area
6. Seated wide legged straddle with side bends: as can be seen in the image, it broadens the hips area while putting a pressure on one part and stretching other side. It lengthens the spine, and makes body more flexible.
7. Lotus Pose: it exhales the negative energy from your body and enhance the flexibility of hip & thigh muscles. More the flexible the lower part, more easy will be the sex.
8. Plow Pose: It seems to be difficult but he strengthens the brain nerves, increase blood flow from upper body to lower or Vice versa, stretches the spinal cord & leg nerves which eventually lower the risk of injury while performing sex.
9. Eagle Pose: It resembles bending your body like a wire. It enhances blood circulation in the cervical area and may make your intercourse more pleasurable by stretching each of your body internal organs.
10. Goddess Pose: It enhances women confidence, learn controlling body and relives from the menstruation pain.
11. Downward Dog Pose: as can be seen in the picture, it is putting pressure on upper and lower part of the body. It strengthens the hips, legs and personal body part. It is useful for the partner who enjoys doggy style intercourse.
12. Lizard Pose: It promotes the flexibility in the hips and pelvis, stretches back bone and strengthens the hands.
13. Cat/Cow Flow Pose: It strengthens the kegel Muscles which contract during orgasm. Healthy orgasm will meet the fertility criteria and enhance the chances of being pregnant.
14. Pigeon Pose: It arouses a sense of intimacy among the partners. It releases deep tension in the hips, putting the mind in chill mode. It generates positive stamina with positive thoughts.
15. Bridge Pose: It directly targets the muscles at the pelvic floor which leads to strengthen and control the organs. It improves the body flexibility by stretching body nerves system.
16. Backbends: it put pressures on spinal cord thus improves the metabolism system. It stimulates the nervous system and release adrenaline. It strengthens and lengthens every single vertebrae and reduces fatigues & stress elements.
17. Warrior III: bending you body with on one leg with one leg up stretches each body part nerves. It strengthens the spinal cord, pelvic area, legs and cervical bone.
18. Shoulder Stand: It revitalize the organs as pressure is relieved from the lower area of the body by lifting it up. It reduces fatigue, gives energy dose, and stimulates nervous, hormonal & endocrine systems.
19. Viparita Karani Pose: Lying on the floor with back and keeping your legs up straight in the air keeps your pelvic area strong. It circulates blood flow in equal manner.
20. Child Pose:- It keeps you relax by releasing stress. It stretches the lower area of the body and supports the same with the best legs.
Regular yoga activities will surely enhance the erection power and improved testosterone. If yoga can be your home remedy for sexual arousal, what’s the need to take medicines!! Life is too short so enjoy every moment by following healthy tips. Reaching home and falling asleep by hugging the pillow is not good after marriage, instead take a moment to have healthy intercourse and feel the sexual pleasure.