If you only have a carry-on bag and you’re headed on a trip, you can pack the same way that you would if it was just a short business trip. It is possible to do this!
Choose your bag and make sure it fits within the guidelines for carry-ons.
You have a few options when choosing your bag.
- Check the size of the bag. There are two main rules that affect how much luggage you can take on an airplane: 1) It must fit within the dimensions of a carry-on bag, and 2) It cannot weigh more than 22 pounds (10kg).
- Check its weight limit. If your suitcase weighs more than 50 pounds (22 kg), it will be considered overweight for carry-on purposes; however, if it’s less than 50 pounds but still too heavy for carry-on purposes—and especially if it exceeds 100 pounds—then it will be considered oversized for checked baggage and may not even make it onto a plane at all!
Choose one color palette for the trip that you’re taking.
- Choose one color palette for the trip that you’re taking.
- Don’t bring too many clothes. If you plan on being out in public, it’s important to choose a few key pieces that will be easy to pack and wear without wrinkling or getting dirty (think sweatshirts and t-shirts). You can also include items like socks and underwear in this category because they’re not usually too bulky when packed into a suitcase.
- Don’t bring clothes that you don’t like or don’t fit well—or both! It’s much easier to find something nice when traveling than it is to buy new clothes while traveling; try looking at local thrift stores or consignment shops before deciding what goes into your suitcase!
It is possible to pack without checking a bag!
It is possible to pack with just a carry-on suitcase, but you will have to be more thoughtful about what you bring.
- Choose a bag that fits within the guidelines for carry-ons. The most important thing is to make sure your bag will fit in overhead bins and under seats on airplanes and trains (even if they are not the same size). You can also look at this website for information about how much space each passenger gets based on their ticket price!
- Choose one color palette for your trip (or two). This can help keep things simple while still being stylish, which is especially helpful if you’re traveling solo or with family members who have different tastes than yours!
If you’re planning a vacation and are worried about how to pack with just a carry-on suitcase, then these tips will help. It may seem like a big change but it is really not that hard if you take your time and plan out what colors will go together. We hope this article has helped you decide whether or not packing without checking a bag is right for your next trip!