Why don’t you arrange your visit to Chennai, which is the capital city of Tamilnadu? We feel proud being an Indian as our country is filled with the right culture and tradition to attract the visitors as well. If we talk about the Chennai, it is the most popular city in South India which has many supermarkets to shop or tourist places to visit. Here we are highlighting the best ever water parks in Chennai which are mesmerizing the beauty of the city and giving a reason to enjoy more fun on weekends. Watermark is something where you understand the importance of water and learn to reduce stress while spending quality time with friends and families. not only the weekends, people pay to visit the water on weekdays as they feel to enjoy and have fun. These water parks are filled with thrilling rides and fun games to keep the human busy in exploring fun idea which is not possible in routine life. One must have explored the local waters parks, lets come to Chennai and take a chance to enjoy in water theme park with great fun. Here are the best and top 10 water-based theme park in Chennai:-
1. Queens Land:- Queens land is one the most famous water park in Chennai amazed with popular rides and thrilling water-based fun. this water park is opened in the year 2003 and promoted by Rajam Hotels Put Ltd. People residing in Bangalore may travel to this water park with an hour drive. it is spread over the 70 acres of land which is a perfect place for kids school picnics, birthday parties, family functions, corporate events, wedding arrangements and any kind of parties. in summers, it can be the perfect destination to spend holidays with family. here visitors may enjoy more than 51 fine rides comprising dry and wet both. all rides are divided into two categories for adults (33 rides) and kids (18 rides). The fun rides and popular fun activities includes Free Fall Tower, Roller Coaster, Cable car, Simulation Theatre, Octopus, Himalayan Water Ride, Bumper Cars, Alpen Blitz, Centrix, Mirror House, Queens Lad Fairy Train, Boating, American Wave Pool, Crazy Horses, Adult Bumper Car, Kids Taxi, Horror House, Orchestra, Mini Jet, Go Kart, Ventura River, Frog Slide, Enterprise, Centrox, Hanging Coaster, Swimming Pool, Pirate Ship, Oval station, Kids taxi, Mini Whee, Go Kart, Thumbhole, Mini Avio, Tora Tora, Carousel and much more. This lovely water park is open for all and invites people to have entertainment. The entry ticket starts from Rs 450 onwards where groups discounts are also available for the people and kids.
Address:- Bangalore Trunk Road (NH4), Palanjur, Chembarambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 602103
2. Kishkinta Theme Park:- spread over the 120 acres of land, it is the most amazing water park for the families, corporate and individual who are looking for the peaceful place to relax and admire. Greenery and natural view are the source attraction points for the visitors. its amazing dry and water rides, fun games make it India’s No. 1 Theme park. The name of the water park has been taken from the legendary monkey kingdom of Ramayana and so it is the symbol of fun and pleasant. It was the oldest water park which is inaugurated in the year 1995 and it attracts more than thousand of visitors every year. Its monster wave is created with 5,00,000 liters of water. This amazing creation is the efforts of Navodaya Mass Entertainments Ltd and created by M.C. Punnoose Appachan. Navodaya has created the first ever 3 d Movie “My Dear Kuttichathan” (Chota Chethan) which is awarded President’s Gold Medal in 1984. This dream city is co-jointly promoted by Navodaya Films (Pvt.) Ltd., Chennai, Berjaya Leisure, Malaysia and Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO), a Govt. of Tamilnadu Undertaking.
If we talk about its rides, it is offering multi kids, dry and water rides including Swing Train, Helicopter, Carousal, Boat MGR, Duck Duck Train, Dodging Cars, Kids play system, Road Train, Space Shuttle, White Water Rides, Flume Ride, Aqua Slide, Tube Slide, Tourist Boat, Musical Fountain, Manthira Arai, Thrillarium, Dragon Coaster, Arabian Nights, Trooper, Chennai Kuttralam, Anaconda Slide, Multi-Lane Slide, Kamikaze, Eskimo Slide, Wave Pool, Rain Disco, Dome Slide, Tora Tora, 3D Theater, Manthira Arai, Bumper Car, Boating Lake, Water Volcano, Water Play System, and Toddler’s Pool. These rides are included int the initial entry ticket. there are some other rides for which you may have to pay extra such as Water Scooter, Cricket, Ko-kart, Bull Fight, Basket Ball, Video Gallery and Bunky Jump. To grab the attraction of the visitors, there are hug shows are organized like 5 D Ride, Rocket Man, Musical Fountain, Water Ski Show, Manthira Arai, 3 D Theatres Etc. It is having a lake inside this dream city. It is so huge that a day may be less to enjoy this dream water park.
Address: 82, Varadarajapuram, Darkas Ward – II, Near Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600044.
3. VGP Universal Kingdom:- Again a popular Water Park spread over the green lush land to offer fun and joy activities to families, kids, corporate etc. IThis water kingdom is filled with Garden, Beach, Unique “Statue Man”, Exquisite Paneer Fort, Live International Show every year, Restaurants and much more. it has more than 37 sprawling rides including dry and both. These rides are Mermaid Ship, Enterprise, Super Trooper, Ferris Wheel, Octopus, Flashdance, Crazy Plane, Balloon Racer, Wave Swinger, Thrill-X, Dashing Car, Tele Combat, Cup & Saucer, Viking, Carnival Games, Flying Machine, carousel, lazy river, London Bull, Flying Carpet, Top Gun, Rock & Roll, Horror House, Go Kart, Roller Coaster, Mini Chair’O Plane, Jumping Frogs, Arcade Games, Water Duck, Circus Train, Kangaroo, Alaudin, Mini pirate ship, Mini Tots Express, Water Chute, Wave Pool, Rain Dance, Tornado, Family raft, Aqua Racer, Typhoon Tunnel, Float Slide, and much more. Entertainments do not end here, in fact, begins from here. The entry price starts from Rs 300 onwards and group discounts are applicable.
Address: VGP Golden Beach, East Coast Road, Injambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600041.
4. Dash ’n’ Splash Water Park: – This theme water park is located in the Mevallur Kuppam Village at 30 km away from the Chennai city. It was established in the year 1995 on Chennai-Bangalore Highway. The is the place where you can enjoy with your friend’s ad families wth great fun and loving activities. if we talk about the attraction points of this dream land, Greenery, water pools, coconut grooves, large shaded areas are pleased by the tourists. The whole water park is spread over 21 acres of land and known as complete family entertainment. there are famous line slides are Wave Slide, Free-Fall Slide, Spiral Slide and much more. Separate swimming police there to enjoy. an artificial rain fall is arranged to enjoy with music and dance. it is also having restaurants and food courts to fill our tummy with the yummy food. people ay enjoy the snack made under the cafeteria. this is one the pocket-friendly water park which can be enjoyed with the price of Rs 200 onwards.
Address: 103/1A, Bangalore Highway, Off NH 4, Near Saveetha Engineering College, Mevallurkuppam, Sriperumbudur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 602105
5. MGM Dizzee World:- This is the best theme park in Chennai located at Muttukadu. it follows the international safety standards. It has gained a name in the entertainment industry by launching Jurong’s Bird Show of Singapore to India (1999), Hot Air Balloon Ride (1998), Pick and Drop via Helicopter (2000). it has its own amps theater to host many family functions and corporate events at the vast scale. There is a Kids’ special “Marry World” to enjoy and gain knowledge. The whole concept is designed by Italian Architects. MGM Dizzee World is having an ISO / 14001 :2004 and OHSAS / 18001 : 2007certification for Environmental Health and Safety. The minimum entry tickets starts from Rs 499 onwards. Its exclusive rides are Big Wheel, Caribbean Swing, Creeper Bug, Disco Saucer, Dodgem car, Kamikaze Ranger, Nilagiri Express, Revolutions, Rock O Plane, Roll O Roll, Rolling Thunder, Star Wheel, Super Bike, Super Trooper, Tomb Raider, Water Coaster, Wave Swinger, Children Ride, Batman Jet, Caterpillar, Children’s Land, Cup Saucer, Dizzy Express, Elephant Safari, Granny Bug, Jurassic Train, Kids Dodgem, Kids Swing, Mini Jet, Mini MGR, Mini Slam bam, Mushroom House, Rocket Tower, Rough Tower, Scooty Ride, Shoe House, Stone House, Tora Spin, Family Ride, Balloon Race, Carousel, Cricket Game, Game arcade, Rainbow, Reindeer Coaster, Sky Glider, Super Trucks, Swimming Pool, Twister, Water MGR, Boating, Carnival games, Chinna Kutralum, Imagine, tree house etc.
Address: – No: 1/74, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600112.
Add some fun in your life while visiting the world famous water parks in Chennai.